Hyperthyroidism. Blood test shows elevated cardiac enzymes, holter monitor shows PVCs. Related symptoms?

Hi ! I was just diagnosed with Hyperthyroidism . I had many blood tests done and one showed that I have elevated cardiac enzymes. I have also been having frequent pvc s. I had an EKG , Echocardiogram , and wore a Holter Monitor while hospitalized for 2 days. While I wore the Holter I had frequent bouts of these pvc s and was told they were benign and only related to my thyroid disorder. My question is could hyperthyroidism also cause elevated cardiac enzymes?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012