Hypertension, ECG showed sinus rhythm with left atrial abnormality, taking nebicard, benidect. BP checked at home with machine showed lower values. What should be next step?

Recent ecg report shows - sinus rythm - probabale left atrial abnormality . I am a 51 year old female recently diagnozed for high bp and taking medicines. The bp taken by doctor indicated 160/100 and i was taking nebicard 5mg for 1 month. no change in bp and so doctor asked me to take telesar 40 mg. So I went for second opinion and the new doctor found my bp as 190/110. The new doctor asked me to take nebicard 5 mg + benidect A both once a day. I have been taking these for the past 8 days and I bought a omeron bp machine and when I check my bp 3 times a day and I find my BP at an average of 100 / 60 at home. I am confused what to do . Plz advise. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012