Hypersensitive. On lsarbeta and zycolchin. What do I expect?

Hi I ma hypertensive since 3 years. Earlier I was taking coversyl am & matocard xl 50 but 2 months ago noticed pain in my small joints hence visited a orthopedic and found high uric acid level as 8.1. Diagnose with early symptoms of gout artheritis. Currently taking losarbeta & zycolchin. Still noticing high blood pressure 140/95 regularly hence seeking an advice. All diagnostics tests are fine and well in range. Amit sharma YYYY@YYYY +0000 India
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012