Suffering from gout, used Voveran, Zycolchin, Zyloric and Combiflam for pain. Any other remedy ?

I was suffering from gout since 1995. In the initial stage I was taking voveran sr100 till 2005 whenever pain is more. Later I met a Rheumatologist and he advised me to take Zycolchin for 6 months and after three months from taking Zycolchin I was adivsed to take Zyloric, and whenever I have pain Combiflam was advised and Mudrol 4mg when I feel a slip of my knee . I am a lawyer and have to constantly be standing or walking and also consume beer (once or twice a week). Should I continue with Zycolchin or do you advise any other remedy.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012