Husband suspicious, protective, negative emotions, complex personality. Ways to tackle him?

my husband is suspicious, possesssive to such an extent that he checks my phone, emails, facebook a/c. he imagines things and thinks that things are the way he thinks about them. he s very moody, has moodswings all the time. if i listen songs at night on my cellphone he thinks i m texting someone. he wants to control me all the time, to always do things his way, if i fight or argue with him, he starts drinking, though he s a habitual drinker. he threats me if i fight with him, he ll leave the house. there s a lot of negativity in him. he says things and then if i question him he says he never said so. he s an escapist, cannot face any situations and he also does nt take any responsibility for things gone wrong, but always takes credit for things which have gone right. when he s in a right mood one will not find anyone so good as him. he s not a patient listener, he thinks hé gone through alot in life, that the world is bad, people are jealous of him. i cannot be myself when he s around. if i say s thing is good for eg. a restaurant or that s thing new has come has come up in town, he will immediately get suspicious as to who told me about it. has a lot of negative emotions and has a complex personality.he s over protective of me and our 3 daughters which becomes irritating and unbearable at times. pl. advice how to tackle him.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012