Hurt shouldet after lifting heavy things. Feeling of lump under armpit. Torn muscle or ligament?

my brother did some heavy lifting over the weekend, and feels that he hurt his shoulder . after we got off the phone, he called me back and said that he can feel a lump under his armpit, and its making him nervous. could it be a torn muscle or ligament? he said he took some tylenol yesterday for it, and i suggested ibuprofen , but i think the lump has him nervous.. and myself, as well. thanks in advance for your time!! omg, you have to pay for an answer????!!!! are you kidding me?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013