Hurt my neck, migraine with pinched nerve in back after roller coaster ride. How to get relief?

A week ago I went roller coaster riding. It hurt my left side of neck and I begin a 48 hour miagrane along with a pinched nevere in my back. I took meds and felt good for a day. Then started to feel pain on the right side of my neck. I have tried every type of meds to stop the pain. I have message it applied heat and applied cold today.It has not stop hurting and feels worse this am to where I cannot turn my head. Cannot lay down and so tired from no sleep.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012