Huge reddish mark on the hand due to bug bite. Can I use fucidin acido cream?

I have a huge bug bite on my hand , my sister went to the same amusement park a few months ago and got the same bite and because she kept scratching some green spots started to appear and they seem to be permanent now as the swelling is gone - I m scared since I have the same bug bite now, it looks like a huge red spot on my hand, I m trying not to scratch will that help avoiding the marks? We also have some fucidin acido fusidico cream, can I use that for the bite?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013