Huge bulge in right side of scortum, scortum hernia, varicole. Any good doctor in Delhi?

I have this huge bulge in my right side of scortum. So i decided to check this with a urologist. I went in delhi and doctor advised me to do a whole abdominal and scortum scan. Once i did it it came out to be a scortum hernia and varicocle in right side. I have a huge bulge of 4-5 cm in right side when i stand up most of the time and it goes in night when i sleep. The heaviness is uncomfortable and some time is pains too. Please suggest where should i operate myself in delhi.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013