How to treat head ache when travelling in car ?

Hi, Grateful to advise of how to treat head ache when travelling in car, for my daughter, 9 years. Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 28 Aug 2011
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
It is either due to motion sickness or due to A/C induced allegic sinusitis.
Tab avomine is useful for motion sickness.
Avoid too cold temperature setting in AC Or better switch it off.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Headache can be due to many reasons. She may be having motion sickness where she will feel nausea and also get giddiness. If there is less ventilation in the car like no open window or air conditioner, she may get headache as well. Let her be well hydrated. If she gets giddiness and feels like vomiting she may need to consult ENT Doctor to evaluate Motion sickness.