How to treat hair loss after a ring worm attack ?

my child has lost hair on her head after an attach of i suspect to be a ring worm attack.she is 4 yrs old
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Hello Mr.Timothy;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The loss of hair in your childs case can be due to ring worm ;but please also see if the area is bald & smooth .If the area from where hair is lost is smooth & bald then it could be due to Alopecia aerata ;its a auto immune disease & till it is treated hairs don't grow there .Please get her to a Dermatologist(skin specialist )to see what problem she has out of these two & he will prescribe the necessary treatment for your child.