How to stop using Pan Parag? Used to drink and smoke earlier

Hai Dr. Sudhir, I am Jaichandran. In the college days I have been using alcohol and smoking , and now, I have discontinued both. Actually to leave the smoking habbit I choose tobacco flakes, called pan parag, now I am unable to withdraw it. Please guide me through this. This habbit has been there for the past year or two. Actually after quitting from smoking I did not use any tobacco products for at least two years. suddenly i got this habbit. With regards G. Jaichandran
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012