How to skip period ?

I am 45 & have been placed on Qlaira to regulate my periods & pain. I wish to skip a period but am unsure as to what colour tablets to take on the new packet. Do I start at week 1, with the darker tablet or do I continue on to the same coloured tablet from the previous packet?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Hello.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
To skip your period, you need to continue the 21 same colored tablets from the next packet skipping the seven dark color false tablets. Once your one pack of 21 tablets is finished, immediately start next pack 21 tablets without any break in between.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com