How to regain penis nerve strength again ?

hi am from India and am doing hand job from past 4years but now i want to stop and now my penis is getting small and i don t want to do i need some help to stop and i want to get re-strength am feeling that my penis nerves r getting week so pleas give me some ideas to get back to normal life and i want to re gain my nerves strength of my penis. if any suggestion or how to regain my penis nerves strength pleas let me mail me yours faith fully
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011
Dear Avijeet,
Welcome to H.C.M.
Masturbation ( hand job) is perfectly a normal thing to do. You do not have to feel guilty about it. As for the feeling that your penis is getting small and your penis nerves are getting weak, it is not true. Masturbation is not going to make your penis small or weaken it's nerve strength. You do not have to worry. If you have an urge to masturbate and settings are right, go ahead and do it and do not feel guilty about it. The urge to masturbate is a good sign that your hormones are functioning properly.
The idea that masturbation will make you weak is absolutely wrong.

2 users find this helpful