How to reduce potassium level of my 79 years old father who has diabetes since last 40 years?

my fatther is 79 and has diabetes since last 40 years has got CABG done 4 year back . March 2010 pathological report tells elevated potassium 6.8 and sodium 149 creatinini 1.5 blood urea probably 61% He is taking Lasix 40 once daily and Urimax once daily besides his heart related drugs like Acitorm 2mg , Nikoran ,Stemlo , Insulin inj , UBiQ etc. How to reduce potassium level HE is taking papaya regularly in fruits only
Asked On : Tue, 9 Mar 2010