How to recover from over masterbation effect, please tell me

my penis leek sometime in a day and i have problam of premature .please suggest what to do
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
There is nothing wrong in this
prostatic fluid sometimes oozes out during excitement but is not a cause of any worry
Masturbation as such does not cause any ill effects
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
The ejaculation yoou face can be checked with stambhak dravya like kukutand twak bhasam. have tab. bhangshil and fortege
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
Hi sunny;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Everytime the penis is erect there is clear watery but sticky discharge coming out if it is this then its normal as it is the prostatic fluid which is meant for lubrication.If you have ejaculation early then it is because of over excitement & excessive mastrubation so please reduce it.Try to controlyour thoughts & do start & stop method & you wil be fine in few days
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Greetings from health care magic
When ever any body get excited the semen ejaculate from the testes and come in contact with the prostatic fluid on the way. so when any body if again try to ejaculate forcefully only the prostatic fluids sometimes comes out.
So first thing you take it in your mind that if any body is ejaculating forcefully then it will not at all hamper in the physical sphere. but definitely create bad impact on mental sphere.
  Anonymous's Response
Now you are suffering from side effects of over masturbation, so for this now you need to take medication for this purpose, and taking allopathic medicines will be very harm full because of its side effects, so you should take homeopathic treatment for this purpose which will give you complete relief from your sexual problem with out any side effects.
And need not to worry as this problem can be very easily cured by homeopathic treatment. and also remember masturbation never leads to impotency or decrease you sperm producing capability.
Avoid yourself being alone to prevent from practicing masturbation.
Stop watching erotic movies.
Drink a lot of water.
Avoid being constipated.

For more info you can mail us at or visit us at