How to manage in school during period ?

Hello, I've just started my period. I have school tomorrow. i m having pain too, Its pretty heavy and how should I get my pads in? I don't carry a purse, we're not allowed. We have no dispensers in school. None of my friends have started their period yet . So what should I do in school tomorrow? Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Okay sweetie. I know your probably very nervous. ..I was too when I started my period. ..Okay.. your period will not last very long.. only a few days. ..Buy the "HEAVY Absorbant" ..This will buy you a lot of time in school. ..Next.. before you go to school.. place one in your underwear RIGHT before you leave for school. ..Than either place another one in your bra.. or in the pocket of your pants. Than.. go to the bathroom atleast once every class period [ours usually lasted 45 minutes] ..Also.. if you are to leak.. which could possibly happen.. take an old hoodie with you.. So if you do leak.. you can wrap the hoodie around your waist with no embarrasment. I wish ya luck hun. This is a tough time.. Try and talk to your mom about it. <3