How to lose weight and get a smart belly ?

hi doc i need your help to reduce my weight iam 29 years of age and my weight is 68kg and now suddenly iam getting a belly though iam very active.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
hi aisha
u have belly means there is some defect in food intake
take a look over ur diet and avoid all high caloric diet
u need to do exercise as routine house work cant replace exercise
do abdominal exercise
do yoga and pranayam
take more green veg and fruits
avoid non veg ,oily ,spicy and junk food
be regular in sleep and diet
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
You haven't mentioned your height. Anyways you seem fit. If you want to lose the belly, you must avoid the sedentary lifestyle. Make sure to do jogging or brisk walking for atleast 40 minutes a day. Sit ups will help tone your belly. Drink plenty of water. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Avoid eating junk food, chips, colas, etc. Eat more wheat, ragi, soya bean. Stop smoking and drinking alcohol. If you do these things, you may get into shape and expect great results within 2-3 months.