How to keep dislocated Knee back in place when fully recovered ?

Knee dislocation and how to keep it back in place when fully recovered.

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here... Hello my left knee was dislocated about 7 months ago and I am still having it slip in and out of socked at random times.I still cant jog,run,or completely straighten it out without pain.I am 6ft 4in 205pds if that means anything i am not sure. Ive never broke that knee and i allowed plenty of time for it to heal and I do stretches while on my prescribed anti inflammatory and pain killer. I just want to be able to run again and i cant even move fast without it falling out of place. please help me thank you.

Asked On : Wed, 14 Apr 2010