How to increase my weight?

i am very thin please say me to become fat and improve bresat part bigger

Asked On : Tue, 16 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You are not able to gain weight or what. You should take a good diet, rich in proteins and good amount of fats as well. Also a good gym exercise is beneficial. But do not take those protein foods given at the gym. They are not good.

Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare magic.
You haven t mentioned your age and weight.Yet I suggest you the following tips.
Eat a balanced diet include, milk ,fruits like bananas chickoo, various vegetables, nuts, if nonveg-eggs meat oily atleast 4 proper meals a day.
Sleep atleast 6_8 hrs daily.
Exercise with weights for upper body development or join a gym for targeted muscle training.
Do not be overly body conscious since a lot of people are hereditarily thin.
Have a healthy life.