How to grow my breast?

im 13 and my breast are still small how do i get them to grow faster!
Asked On : Sun, 19 Sep 2010
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
.im 13 and my breast are still small how do i get them to grow faster!
Breast enlargement is a natural process and it enlarges as a response to the female harmones.When did your periods start,if it has been very recent then wait gradually you would see the difference.If your mother and grand mothers had a normal size then there is all the probablity that you too would have adequate size, this is only a conjecture but stands true in the majority.

Dr Prakash Chhajlani. M.S.,M.Ch.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon.
Ganga Jamuna Apartment,South Tukoganj.
Near Nath Mandir.Indore.452001.India
Tel.O & R. 91-731-2511411/12. R.2366588. Appointments:0731 2511411- 10.30-7 pm.
Web site:,