How to get the treatment for head injury with low pressure and minor diabetics problem ?

Hi.. I father slipped off and injured his right side of head severely.he was lying unconscious for half and hour and then regained his senses. His head has swelled a lot, he experiences alot of pain and dizziness . Please suggest what to do? Age of my father : 59 In in good health condition, some low pressure and minor diabetics problems are there.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Take him to the hospital and get a thorough examination done. There can be bleeding inside or outside the dura of the brain. It can be assessed only after examination. Please do not neglect.

Dr. Naveen Kumar