How to get rid of night falling?

Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Sexologist 's  Response
Seminal discharge during sleep is a natural psycho-sexual developmental event. Testosterone(The hormone responsible for masculinity) is secreted in bursts , more pronounced during phase of sleep with dreams . It is called REM-SLEEP(Rapid Eye Movement Sleep). As the name suggests, there are very rapid movements of eyeballs during this phase of sleep, heart rate increases, breathing is fast and there are vivid dreams. THERE IS ERECTION OF PENIS AS WELL of which you are not aware. These are all natural events, beyond the control of human body. During this heightened phase of excitement only, there can be seminal discharge. so when a boy starts getting nocturnal discharge or SWAPNADOSH, it is a matter of relief for parents
Just enjoy it , like you do normal sex
  Anonymous's Response
Hi, i am 29 yrs old.My weight is 65 kgs.Got Married 3 months before.I used to masturbate for some yrs.i could see one of testicle is hanging lower than the other.Is it due to masturbate .Will it create any problem to give birth to a child?Can you please clarify ,my doubts
General & Family Physician Dr. Raghubhai P. Shah's  Response
Thanks for using HealthCareMagic.
You are at such a age juncture that by thinking of sex you get erection. The factory of production of sperms has started in you.They come out either by masturbation of night fall as you have said. This is a natural phenomenon. Please ignore it. There is no way to stop it as it is a natural process. NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.