How to get rid of forehead scar?

Hi i have around a Inch long sunken scar on my forehead around 1 cm wide . Is ther any treatment that can remove the scar . Thankyou
Asked On : Sun, 9 Jan 2011
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Scar mark. It may be possible to reduce it surgically,.One has to see the scar,its depth,width,colour etc to know the possibilities.It is best to visit a Plastic Surgeon to know the best options.
pchhajlani@hotmail.com

Dr Prakash Chhajlani. M.S.,M.Ch.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon.
Ganga Jamuna Apartment,South Tukoganj.
Near Nath Mandir.Indore.452001.India
Tel.O & R. 91-731-2511411/12. R.2366588. Appointments:0731 2511411- 10.30-7 pm.
Web site:http://www.cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.com,
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Hi!,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
There are various treatment which one can go for depending upon the look & depth of the scar.One semi invasive procedure is by LASER called laser ablation.You might require multiple sessions at one moth interval .Secondly one can go for is surgical excision where in you might be left with a linear stitch marks.Thirdly,if your scar is depressed then you can take filler injections over the scar,which would lift the scar temporary for say 10 months or so.So plz consult a plastic surgeon for the same or a cosmetic laser specialist.
Take care,
Dr.Chawda