How to get rid of back ache ?

I have back achhe which is not getting relived by the usual pain killers and also hot water fomentation. what should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Is it? I suggest you consult a ortho doc. Do not try self madication.
Hi welcome to healthcaremagic
you have not mentiond your age , duration of pain.. if you are not obese take ACUPUNCTURE treatment, gives long term relief from back pain. homoeo medication also advisable ,if you have early morning stiffness take RHUSTOX 200 every alternate day for 1 month
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Vikas Dwivedi's  Response
welcum to healthcaremagic
better u go n consult a physio
they will asses u and diagnose properly and u hv to follow the treatment .
definitely ur pain will cum down.
thanx for choosing healthcaremagic
tk cr

Try Using Relaxyl cream, it worked for me.