How to get relief from tingle sensation and bruise at injection site after donating blood. ?

Hi, i donated blood three days ago with the red cross and now i have a sharp tingle that starts from the injection site and goes down my arm . At the time of the donation, the phlebotomist did not get it in the vein at first and she had to call over another nurse to help. During the donation, the flow would slow or stop so they had to tinker with it some more. Now, I have a small bruisse on my arm, and antingling pain that shoots down my arm when i use it or extend it all the way. Any help would defiintiely be appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012