How to get pregnant soon ?

I usually get periods within 30 to 32 days after marriage I got delayed for 50 days. all taught I am pregnant. The next 2 month I got after 35 days, now this month still I did not get its up 45 days what is my problem. How to get pregnant soon ?please say me.....
Asked On : Sat, 3 Apr 2010
irregular periods can be due to harmonal imbalance due to a variety of reasons. I would ypu to get a ultrasound of the abdomen and fasting L H and FSH levels also done. I would advise you to consult a gynecologist in this regard. I hope i have answerd your query. Take care
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. If your period were regular earlier and if this is the first time that you are having menstrual irregularitiies, I think you need to consult a doctor and get your self checked.. Alternative means would be recording your basal body temperature which would help you identify your ovulation day. Increase the frequency of sexual intercourse during those days, and you have a better possibility of getting pregnant.