How to get a fair complexion and glowing skin? Have oily and pimpled face.

i am having a oily skin and earlier i had some pimples ...nw they have gone due to the usage of facelin gel.. i am using suncros aquagel which is suiting me... my neck is very dark compared to face n dr has told me to use tri-o-block for neck and 20% aziderm for face at night..and antoxid hc daily....and also the dr. has suggested to take 6-7 sessions of peel...i am 20 years the treatment going on fine???what else do i have to do for a fairer complexion and a glowing skin..??
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012