How to gain weight?

can you tell me please? how i will become healthy?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Jul 2010
please tell me sir?
  Anonymous's Response
Really all you have to do is eat right and exercise daily. you may hear it from doctors and they may sound like a broken record but thats really the only efficient and healthy way. By eating right and exercising you will not only burn fat, but also gain muscle. make sure youre eating enough fruits, vegetables, and protein, you can not gain muscle with out new protein molecules. make sure your taking a multi-vitamin evrey day and your getting sufficient amounts of calcium. not only will you sleep better at night, but you will also feel more awake in the day. dieting right and exercising frequently helped me lose 40 pounds. hope this helped!
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi Pranab,
First of all you should get yourself thoroughly examined by a doctor and get various tests done to exclude any disease that may be responsible for failure to gain weight.
Once complete checkup is done and every thing is fine, then you do not have much to worry. Forget about gaining weight, because most of the present day diseases are caused due to over eating and over weight.
If you are otherwise healthy, you should be satisfied with whatever weight you have as long as it is not overweight.
Wish you all the best.
General & Family Physician Dr. Prakash Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello and welcome to health care magic, please do a thyroid test ,as hyperthyroidism may be a cause,Secondly we cannot have food made up of 20 amino acid as these amino acids to build your
muscles,but it is very difficult to achieve,so in market food suppliments are available ,you can gain weight by utilising these ,take care