How to gain muscles, suffering from cerebral palsy? Will Huperzine A help?

Hello i m a hs graduate planing to participate in a collegiate sport in the fall. I am plan on training a lot this summer to get prepared. The only problem is the muscle tone in my legs since I have cerebral palsy . One of my friends recommended that I take Huper zine AI read up on it and it seems like it would work. So what I would like to know is what would be the best way for me to gain muscle and at the same time reconnect the signals from my brain to my muscles
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012