How to find the G Spot ?

I m 21 and has a baby. Does finding the G-spot cause bleeding? I can feel something while finding it, like a round bottle cap at the end, what is it?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011
welcome to healthcare magic .
G spot or grafenberg spot is a bean shaped area inthe vagina,an extension of clitoris,it is situated 1 to 3 inches up in the anterior vaginal wall .due to its position it is very difficult to stimulate it during sexual intercourse.but when it is stimulated can produce very powerful orgasm/female ejaculation.but not much information or specific studies are there about the g spot.controversies are still goin on for it's can be stimulated manualy also like using fingers by the partner or sex toys eg g spot vibrator