How to do abortion?

i m a 23yrs f. i have carried test tube baby 8 weeks. but due to my family problem i want to abortion. how do i do it? please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Apr 2011
hi welcome to health care magic.please don't do it,b'ze after that possiblity of infertility chance increases.try to solve your family problem with help of your husband.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic,
You can do abortion by two ways, first is by taking medicines ,second is surgical that is suction evacuation.The best option out of this two ways will be suggested to you by your gynaecologist after examination.Because you have done a test tube baby and it is a precious pregnancy for you discuss it with your husband but as far as possible i would suggest you not to do abortion.