How to differentiate between genital warts and inflamed fordyce spot?

How can one tell the difference between an inflamed fordyce spot and something like genital warts? The bumps I have are a recent development and seem to have a clear liquid in them (some more than others). Reading up on fordyce spots they are said to be glands so that would make sense. I looked at some images of genital warts and my bumbs do not seem to have any cauliflower texture, but they are also not in a uniform pattern like the general fordyce. Any information would be greatly appreciated, Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012