How to cure white dots which have formed on my son's body and they are spreading on his entire body ?

Hi Dr. Krishna..Requesting you to please advise me how to cure white dots which have formed on my son s body and they are spreading on his entire body.He is 5 years old.This problem started to happend three years ago.We have shown to various doctors and that time there were only little dots ,so we igonred it .But now they are increasing rapidly .We have shown to a doctor recently from Max health care and hbis biopsy test was conducted.He prescribed some creams to aply on them but nothing helped.Now we are woorried about him.PLease find the microscopic examination of the skin biopsy of my son below: Hi Dr. ..Requesting you to please advise me how to cure white dots which have formed on my son s body and they are spreading on his entire body.He is 5 years old.This problem started to happend three years ago.We have shown to various doctors and that time there were only little dots ,so we igonred it .But now they are increasing rapidly .We have shown to a doctor recently from Max health care and hbis biopsy test was conducted.He prescribed some creams to aply on them but nothing helped.Now we are woorried about him.PLease find the microscopic examination of the skin biopsy of my son below: 1.Sections show epidermis and dermis 2.There is mild orthokeratotic hyperkeratosis .Epidermal maturation sequence is preserved.Melanocytes are adequate in number and distribution in the basal layer 3.Pigmentary incontinence with scattered melanophages present in superficial dermis,along with mild perivascular ,superficial dermal lymphocytic infiltrate noted.The opinion as per the examiner : suggestive of post inflammatory pigmentary alteration. I would be extremly grateful if you could find out a sloution to this problem. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011