How to cure sore throat, swallowing difficulty, inflamed voice box, red patches, lumps in tongue?

I HAD A SORE THROAT 4 WEEKS AGO AND LOST MY VOICE I HAD TO GO INTO HOSPITAL ON A DRIP BECAUSE I COULDNT SWALLOW AND I HAD BEEN ON PENICILLIN 2 DAYS PREVIOUS TO BEING ADMITTED, MY VOICE BOX WAS INFLAMMED INSIDE AND OUT , AFTER I RECOVERED AND WENT HOME I NOTICED MY MOUTH AND THE ROOF OF MY MOUTH WAS RED RAW IN PATCHES AND MY TONGUE HAD LUMPS ON, AFTER I FINISHED MY 2 COURSES OF ANTIBIOTICS IT STILL FELT LIKE A SLIGHT BURNING SENSATION WHEN I SWALLOWED, AND NOW 4 WEEKS ON THE SYMPTOMS ARE STARTING TO COME BACK AND MY MOUTH IS STARTING TO LOOK RED BLOTCHY, WHAT IS IT PLEASE ????
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012