How to cure constant diarrhea?

I'm travelling in Asia and right now I'm in Cambodia. I've been sick for the last 8 days - first two days I threw up, had very little energy and could barely eat or drink anything. Then I stopped throwing up, could eat and drink a little bit more but instead I've had a constant diarrhea for the last 6 days, with no sign of stopping. I started on doxylin 3 days ago for malaria protection. I also took 3 immodium tablets, one every eight hours when I had to travel with bus, but after eight hours it always returned. I've been following the BRAT diet.
What can I do to make it better? It's been going on for an awful long time.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Feb 2014