How to control Urinary stones ?

My dad is having this stone problem for last 25 years. Now its started to come in a interval of 3 months. He is having an age of 64. We had operated this type of stone 2 times in Kuppuswamy hospital in Coimbatore. Now we are going with homeopathy.

He had  made a treatment 30 years back for hormone to get a child. He got that medicine from france. This medicine is to enhance hormones in the body. Some doctors says, its because of side effects of that medicine. This makes so much of calcium deposites in the body.

Now is aged, he cant able to control the pain

I need to know, how to control this stones ?

Asked On : Thu, 10 Dec 2009