How to confirm the paternity?

I had an ultrasound done sept 19th, 2013 that showed I am 11 weeks and 6 days pregnant and another one on Oct 1st that showed I was 13 weeks pregnant. I am now 27 weeks pregnant and was just wondering when I would have concieved around? I had an affair with someone else just once on June 20th, 2013, could he be the father? My last period was July 1st I believe, i wasnt sure so thats why i had the ultrasound done.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jan 2014
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
Hello!
If your periods are regular every 28-33 days ovulation day is expected to happen D11-D21 counting from the first day of the LMP.
This is called fertile time because intercourse during this time increase the chance of pregnancy.
If your gestational age was 11 weeks +6 days on sept. 19th , chances for you to have remained pregnant is at the beginning of a month .
The chance for being father the latter is very very low.
Take care of your self

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.