How to conceive, please suggest

hi doctor , i am a male 28 years and with no problem with my health. wanted to know. I have been married since 6 months and my wife wanted to conceive a baby but she is unable to conceive what should we do to have a baby
Asked On : Tue, 2 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Have you and your partner seen a fertility specialist to know what the problem is.. There are many factors both male and female factors which affects fertility and conception.. The cause has to be determined and then the solution can be found.. Hence you need to see a doctor for evaluation...