How to avoid pregnancy 5 weeks after unprotected intercourse ?

i had unprotected intercourse with my gf last month (21st of march), her period due date is 13th of April but she has not got her period yet. she is just 18 .no pills were taken till now will she be pregnant .if so how to come out of this pregnancy without clinic cos she lives with her family .
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Hello there..
welcome to healthcare magic forum..
Please get a home urine pregnancy test done.. if she is pregnant you need to consult a Gynecologist for further management. It is always advisable to follow safe sex practices. So please be careful from next time..
Hope this helps.
take care..