How to attain sexual fitness for men ?

I am 20 years old now(Male).Weight 52 kg, Height-5Feet&9inch(175cm).Early I had a habit of masturbation about 5 years long.I am trying to give up it now, but it happens automatically(with my hand) when I asleep.I can realize this after awake up.When it occurs I have no seance that it should not.If I wear underwear and full pant during sleeping then it could not be happened.But it is so difficult to continue this every night.Now what can I do?.Also my ejaculation will occur within 1 minute.And my penis is small(5 inch) and little bend towards below.Physically I am very weak.How can I increase my weight?Please give me suggestions.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011
Hi Iron,

Welcome to HCM.

Size of penis should not concern you. It is not important.
Some persons do have a bend in the penis, don't worry about it.
Masturbation is a natural process and you should not feel guilty about it. It will have absolutely no ill effect on your health.
As for weight gain, it is often genetically determined. You may try to increase your weight by eating more protein and fat containing food items.