How to advance periods using Primolut N?

Hi, I am 36 years old. Last month I had period on 18th. This month during the same time I have to attend a family wedding. Can you pls. advise me how to prepone my periods using Primulot N??Should I start taking the medicine today itself?? what would be the right dosage??? In how many days will I get the period after I stop taking the tablet??
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012
Dear meamber,
Thanks for writing to healthcare magic.
Ideally primolut n should be taken thrice a day for 5 days. Bleeding will occur 3-4 days after stopping the medication.
If you don't have time then it's better to postpone period. Take same dosage 3-4 days before expected period and also continue till you dont want period.
Dr bhagya

2 users find this helpful