How soon after insertion of cardiac stents can a person return to regular chores?

Well, I thought I submitted my question, but, since this came up again submitting it again. Sorry if it is a dupicate. It took me forever to read the terms and conditions WHEW! How soon after insertion of 3 cardiac stents can a person, normally, expect to return to her job as a helper in clients homes? The duties include assistance with mobility, transfers from w/c to recliner and toilet, which at times require light lifting; preparing meals, feeding client and light housework. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013