How should i shave my vagina to make it smooth?

this may sound weird but i need help,, everytime i shave i get redd bumps and its not smooth so how can i correct this problem please and thankyou(:
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
First of all, it is not unhealthy to not shave. It's just uncomfortable when the hairs grow too long. I use the Schick Quattro Trimstyle (around $11) to keep the hairs shorter and tidy down there. When I do shave, I make sure to take my time and hold the skin taut where I'm shaving. Make sure to use shaving cream and put on a special lotion afterwards. There are ones out there that claim to slow hair growth. Use a good razor! It's easier when hairs are short so trim before you shave. Hope this helps. Good luck.
Well, Thats considered razor burn. They have certain stuff you can use to shave with, like certain type of shaving cream. There is also cream you can use after wards. LIke eucurin cream or there is even generic stuff! You can go into walgreens and ask! I know its embarrassing but you gotta do what you gotta do! i would rather ask a complete stranger than someone i know! good luck
  Anonymous's Response
it is unhealthy not to shave to keep your vagina smooth rub on atiseptic or rubbing alchol then put vaseline or like someone else said deoderant
  Anonymous's Response

I agree with the girl who said you need to shave, because it is unhealthy and you can ask any doctor.

Anonymous's Response

I think Avani's comment was wrong, laidies need to shave their 'private parts', becasue if they dont it starts to smell down there and all your sweat gets caught up i there and its not nice. Also When I shave mine after a long time of not shaving, when I look at the razor all the soap is black how sweaty and unhealthy it is to not shave.

There is no hair in or on the vagina, so if you do have it there you need to see a doctor quickly. In the mean time, please learn the parts of your body so you don't look ignorant. If you don't know the parts of your body you probably shouldn't use sharp objects around your genital area.
  Anonymous's Response

After you shave, use deodorant and rub it on your outer vagina (where you shaved the hair from). I  have a friend who use to be a performer in Las Vegas and this is what she did when she had to shave for showgirl type costumes. It will prevent those itchy bumps

Anonymous's Response

there are some easy and quick methods to do it.. they are safe and gives a smooth feel.. my GF does it and i like to touch it there when she shaves her vagina... there is a special cream that you can put there as well to make it more smooth and wanted.. 

Wax it!