How much time does one take to recover from torn ligaments and slight damage to the Achilles tendon resulting in 12 stitches ?

A metal gate bounched back in my ankle on Tuesday night resulting in a very deep open wound the whole way right to left around my ankle. I received 12 stitches have torn ligaments and slight damage to the Achilles tendon . The stitches aren't due to come out until the 3rd of aug. It's very painful and I can't put my foot to the ground. How long do I have to rest it for?? I'm due to go bk to work on Monday I'm a dental nurse so am in my feet all day assisting the dentist opening the door to patients and answering the phone. Ankle injury
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011