How much i should bleed after an abortion ?

Hi, I m 26 yrs , married for 2n half yrs, I got my d&c done, coz of no heart beat ,on 2nd aug.,it was my 8th weak, I bleed very little just for an hour after it. Is it fine??? After how long I can do physical activities as before...?when I can try for baby again as it was my prime....?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011

Welcome to HCM.
Very little bleeding after D&C is not a problem.
You can do all the physical activities, as soon as you feel comfortable. There is no need of rest period. If you feel fine, you can do all the regular activities right away.
As for trying to conceive again, it would be better if you could wait for 6 months.
Wish you all the best.
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
concieving depends upon regular menses and ovulation ...before trying again concentrate on reason why there was no heart beat,,go for antiphospholipid test,,it seems your blood is forming clots,,so next time also you will face same prob,,please consult gud gynaecologist near you,,
take care
mail me at