How much fat can a person reduce in one go through laser treatment ? And in which place in Punjab is it available ?

Hello all, my sister is 95 kgs and 5 5 inches, 28 yrs old, she is struggling with stubborn fat. she did every possible effort to reduce the fat. she got no thyroid probllem but yes she had Hormones problem for which she is still on medicine. I wanted to know about the fat reduction by laser 1) how much one can loose in one go? 2) cost 3) whether laser treatment of fat is available in punjab?
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011