How much blood does the human heart pump?

how much blood does my heart pump?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
That depends - it varies from individual to individual. The amount of blood pumped per minute (cardiac output) is calculated by taking the heart rate and multiplying by the amount of blood ejected from the heart per beat (stroke volume). Normal heart rate is between 60-100 for an adult and stroke volume is in the neighborhood of 70-120ml usually.
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
varies from person to person as per heart rate and capacity of heart to pump with
each beat.Usually it is around 5litrs per minite in normal individual. Thanks