How many days before do I have to start taking Primolut N to postpone periods?

Hi, I m going on holiday next month the 20th of march, I am due my period that same day. I ve taken primulut n before to delay my period, as you can imagine I do not want to have it for my holiday... But I ve forgotten how or how many days to take before my holiday. I am only going for 3 days so I can stop taking it after the 23rd of march. Any answer would be appreciated thanks, Sara .
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013
Thanks for the query.The tablet has to be taken atleast 3 days before the expected onset of you can start them on 17th of march.All the best.