How long the urine can be stored, considering that it would give an accurate pregnancy result ?

Can i use NOT the first morning urine in pregnancy test? I m more than 2 weeks delayed. I use pregnancy test on the 1st week, negative. All in all, i took 3 tests, all negative, I m planning to do another test on Sunday, can i use NOT the 1st morning urine? How accurate is it? if not. can i store my urine in a container and i will use it for the pregnancy test? will it affect the result if it is not the fresh urine? i can t do the test on our house, that s why i cant use the 1st morning urine.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jul 2011